- I was a Criminal Justice major and a Mathematics minor. Neither of those has been particularly critical to my life post-college, but I’m thankful for a good education anyway.
- Each of my three sons was born on a Monday.
- I’ve never had a professional manicure. I’ve really only had a few pedicures because that’s what my husband, Jason, wants to do on our date nights.
- Jason and I have been trying to adopt internationally since 2010.
- I’m definitely not holding the camera correctly in that self-portrait above.
- I love our home in the-middle-of-nowhere, Yakima County, but I’d also love to travel to your home to photograph you.
…and this is a little more on track…
- I’ve always liked cameras and been curious about photography, especially because my grandfather had a dark room. He was a fantastic film photographer.
- After the arrival of my three children, I started photographing more seriously. I’ve been documenting my family and home in a personal blog since 2008.
- This is one of my favorite verses, and it encourages me to find and photograph the beauty in my life: Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things. Philippians 4:8
- I hope that my photographs can help you celebrate and treasure the beauty in your own life.